Does your job require you to look at a screen for a long part of the day? Or do you find yourself on tablets, digital readers, or other modern technology that might be affecting your eyesight?
Computer Vision uses simulation combined with precise measurements to provide comfortable computer vision with less eye fatigue. Dr. Alberhasky was among the first optometrists in the nation to recognize the effects of computer use on the eyes and to utilize the latest technology in diagnosing and treating computer vision syndrome.
Attention, athletes! Alberhasky Eye Clinic has a variety of sunglasses to choose from that are activity specific. Combine that with activity specific lenses (prescription and non-prescription) and you have the best vision while enjoying hobbies and sports.
Our-sport specific vendors include Rudy Project, Rec Specs, Switch and Sable Water Optics. As an avid runner and bicyclist himself, Dr. Alberhasky has an appreciation for enhanced performance through proper eyewear.
Custom Frame Systems
Customize your shades by Chemistrie, picking your own colors for magnetic pop-on shades. Even pop on 3D magnetic lenses that are compatible with home and theater systems!
- Weco Edge 580 – first of its kind in the United States was installed at Alberhasky Eye Clinic in March of 2011.
- WECO 580 has a special bevel program for high curved lenses, such as sunglasses and high prescriptions.
- Optimized timing makes this edger fast and very precise.
- Mini bevel is feature helps for best fitting precision and best aesthetic appearance.
- Our lab allows us to provide faster turnaround time. Our lenses are made to exact specifications so our quality is very high. Our use of the latest lenses designs and technology allows us to offer great lenses at an affordable price. Our magnetic Chemistrie® sun and plus clips can be manufactured to fit almost any frame